How to use IRCTC Tatkal Plus Web extension
This tutorial will guide you through every step you need to follow to book IRCTC Tatkal ticket using IRCTC Tatkal Plus extension. IRCTC Tatkal Plus is the one of the best extension to book Tatkal Ticket. It is available for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
What you need to book a IRCTC tatkal ticket?
- PC/Laptop: You will need a computer with operating system Windows/Linux/Mac installed.
- Browser: You will need Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to book tatkal ticket. Both are free browser.
- Stable Internet Connection: You should have a stable internet connection with atleast 4mbps speed.
- IRCTC Tatkal Plus: It is the best software available to book tatkal ticket online.
Download IRCTC Tatkal Plus Extension
To solve this issue, Download IRCTC Tatkal Plus software. It will auto fill all the details during tatkal booking. IRCTC allow only one login but by using this software you can login to multiple IRCTC account at same time in same browser.
IRCTC Tatkal Plus Menu
- Book Ticket: This menu item will open a form where you need to fill all the details
- IRCTC: This menu item will open IRCTC website and will book ticket using PLAN 1. Don't worry if you don't understand about Plans. We will tell you later in the guide.
- PNR Status: This will open Indian Railway website for PNR enquiry
- Train Status: This will open Indian Railway Train enquiry website
- How to book: This will open this guide.
- On/Off Switch: This can be used to activate/deactivate IRCTC Tatkal Plus addon. Green Icon signifies active. Red Icon means deactive.
- Help Icon: This will open list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Book Ticket Menu
Following page will be shown to you depending on your status:
- Login/Register: If you are not logged into irctctatkal, you will be asked to log in. If you don't have IRCTC Tatkal account, you can create one.
- Subsciptions: If you are logged in but have not subscribed or your subscription have expired, You will be shown available plans for subscription. Click on your suitable plan to subscribe.
- Book Ticket Form: If you are logged in and subscribed, you will see book ticket form like below.
Save login details
Save Journey details
- Source/Destination station: Source and destination station name must be choosen from dropdown. Don't enter only station code.
- Train Number: After entering source and destination station name, click on train number box. You will be shown train list. Click on the Coach type (SL/3A/CC) to enter train number and coach details.
Save Passengers details
Save Payment details
Save Plans and Book Ticket
After saving a plan you can book it by clicking on Save & Book button. It will open a new tab where your ticket will be booked. You can similarly book any other plan, each plan will open in seperate tab and no session will get logout. Don't forgot to use different IRCTC User ID for each plan.